Check out the pictures below of the Tennis Facility at Crooked Creek…
If you are looking for a neighborhood with a top notch Tennis Facility and Programs, look no further.
Crooked Creek is fortunate enough to have 11 lighted Tennis Courts that are kept in near perfect condition. The facility features the 11 courts, an Observation Deck large enough for over 200 spectators, a Club Room with Kitchenette and the Full Time Tennis Pro’s and Management staff from Silvia Tennis Academy. Residents enjoy playing on dozens of neighborhood teams with ALTA, USTA and T2. There are also summer camps, weekly Cardio Tennis programs as well as group and private lessons for adults and children of all ages.
Silvia Tennis Academy has been the onsite tennis management company since 1998. STA’s “Family Friendly” approach translates into a fun filled experience in which all levels of players from beginners to accomplished tournament competitors are welcomed. If you are new to the neighborhood or a long time resident just getting acquainted with the programs please stop by the tennis office and an STA staff member will be happy to answer your questions.
A top priority for Silvia Tennis Academy is to promote tennis as a lifetime sport building lifetime skills.
The game of tennis provides all participants to experience lifetime skills in the areas of: Character – Honesty – Integrity – Humility – Courage – Sportsmanship – Commitment – Etiquette
Services STA provides
- On-line Court Reservation System
- Offering a wide variety of programs for juniors and adults ranging from beginners to advanced players
- An updated website complete with on-line enrollments and a yearly calendar of programs and events
- Seasonal junior and adult events
- New Resident Welcome Packets
- Place new residents onto league teams
- Help to keep your tennis facility looking beautiful
- Provides rackets, racket stringing and accessories at an affordable cost for residents
- Monthly email blasts sent to residents for updated tennis formation
- Background checks are conducted on all staff members prior to employment with STA.
- STA provides the highest level of Certified Teaching Professionals (USPTA P-1). If a pro is hired on board and has not achieved a P-1 status, the STA team helps to train that pro to ensure they are ready to retest.
- All pros have a $6 million dollar court insurance policy through the USPTA.
- All STA staff members attend at least 3 Continuing Education seminars or conventions each year. Drill presentations are shared quarterly with the STA team.
- STA purchases the industry’s leading tennis teaching web sites so we can stay on top of the latest teaching drills available by the top pros in the world.
- Each professional is provided with a company email address, business cards and a cell phone allowance.